Dritz Ergonomic Seam Ripper
REMOVE UNWANTED STITCHES:
- Lift threads with point.
- Cut with blade.
TO OPEN BUTTONHOLE:
- Insert point between stitches.
- Slide blade to cut fabric.
- Insert pin at end of buttonhole to prevent cutting through end stitches.
Point can also be used to remove threads.
WARNING: Use extreme caution when handling. There are sharp points and edges. Keep away from children. NOT A TOY.
- For removing seams, stitches and opening buttonholes
- Ergonomic design is easier to handle
- Rounded design fits comfortably in your hand
- Lessens stress on hand
- Blade is electronically ground for permanent sharpness and features a safety ball on tip to protect fabric