Dritz Iron-On Transfer Pencil
Always test pencil on swatch of fabric to be sure marks will transfer satisfactorily. Use only when design will be covered by paint, thread, embroidery floss, etc.
- Draw design on plain sheet of paper or trace design using tissue paper. Make dark lines for a clear transfer. NOTE: Design will be reversed when transferred.
- Position paper design side down on fabric.
- Set dry iron on "Cotton" setting, and press with hot iron for 5-10 seconds.
- Without moving the design, lift one corner to check transfer. Press again if necessary.
About this Product:
- Transfers designs from paper to fabric with iron
- Trace or draw your own designs
Item Number: 684